Monday, July 8, 2013

Roll Call!

Challenge Time!!

Hi all! I know that it has been a long long time since I posted to my blog. I think this is the best time to start.
I entered a soap challenge with Amy Warden's Great Cake Soapworks www.greatcakessoapworks.com to create a mantra swirl soap. I had such a great time not only making this but getting back into the swing of soaping! 
This soap is a beautiful combination of oils including olive, coconut, palm, shea butter, and castor oil. I used colors from www.theconservatorie.com


I scented this soap in a clean light phthalate free fragrance oil. Essence of sandlewood,vanilla,rose petals,wisteria and cyclamen from www.naturesgardencandles.com. I am truly happy with a this new creation. I hope you like it too. It is called 'Summerland Rain'.
Thanks for stopping by and please comment or suggest! Take care and from one soapymomma www.twitter.com/soapymomma to another. Happy Soaping!

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful colours, and a lovely swirl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful mantra swirl! Well done!

    Maitri
    http://maitribathbody.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you got it just right!! Really love the soothing color combo - the white in-between really sets it off nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your soap looks so soothing! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, I really like that color combination and the mantra swirl is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful color combination. It is lovely and so is your name Summerland Rain.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colors are perfect, love the end result.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful soap! I love your colors and swirl, great name for it too =)

    ReplyDelete